The Association is classified as a public authority for the purposes of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. The Association will also be subject to the Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004.
The Freedom of Information legislation will place the following duties on the Association:
- A duty to publish;
- A duty to provide advice and assistance;
- A duty to respond to requests for information.
Kingsridge Cleddans Housing Association has adopted the Scottish Information Commissioner’s Model Publication Scheme (MPS).
Further information can be obtained by contacting the Association:
- In writing or by visiting the office: Kingsridge Cleddans Housing Association Ltd. Unit 2/3 Commercial Centre, Ladyloan Place Glasgow, G15 8LB
- By telephone: 0141 944 3881
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information regarding the Freedom of Information is available by visiting the Scottish Information Commissioner website.
FOI & Environmental Policy
Please find our Freedom of Information and Environmental Policy
Make A Freedom of Information Request
If you would like to make a Freedom of Information request, please go to our Freedom of Information Request Form.
Guide to Information
Here you can access our comprehensive Guide to Information.