Make a Payment
NB. Rent payments are due on or before the 28th day of each calendar month.
If you have your allpay payment card you can make an online payment using the allpay online payment service.
You can also make a payment using a credit or debit card during normal office opening hours. Please call 0141 194 43881
There are a number of ways to pay your rent;
- Online: You can make a payment using a debit or credit card at the allpay.net website
- Direct Debit: Contact the office and we can set up the direct debit payment for you all you need to provide is your bank sort code, account number, date on which you wish the payment to be made and the frequency, payments can be weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly. You choose what best suits you budget.
- Standing Order: You can set up the payment with your bank using sort code 80-05-57, account number 06003795
- Post Office: Using your allpay.net rent payment card provided. If you have lost or can’t find your card, phone the office on 0141 944 3881 and we will order a new card for you.
- Paypoint: Pay with your allpay.net rent payment card at any shop displaying the PayPoint™ sign.
- Office: Secure chip and pin payment using your debit or credit card either in person or by phoning the office on 0141 944 3881.
- Housing Benefit: You can make a claim for housing benefit from Glasgow City Council online. Housing benefit is paid every 4 weeks and you can opt to have the payment sent straight to the Association. If there is a shortfall between the housing benefit award and the rent due, you should choose any of the above options to pay the difference.
- Universal Credit: If you are of working age, regardless of whether you are working or not, and require help to pay your rent you will have to apply for the housing element of Universal Credit
- Discretionary Housing Payment: If you are under-occupying your home and are in receipt of either housing benefit or universal credit you should make an application for Discretionary Housing Payment from Glasgow City Council.